This autumn we are continuing the Good Memories Sing-Along Café for people with concerns about their memory and their care partners to sing together.
This program is offered free of charge over Zoom.
When you register, you’ll receive information about the week’s sing-along theme and how to tune in!
Nothing lifts your heart more than singing songs you love with the people you love! The leaders of the Good Memories Choir are offering you an easy, fun hour of sing-along joy every week.
To help those with limited access to technology, the Café will be available by phone to people who want to dial in and sing along that way. There is no sheet music, just familiar songs on a weekly theme and a professional musician to lead the sing-along fun.
Activities to look forward to
- Singing along to popular hits from the 40’s, 50’s and beyond
- An opportunity to chat with old and new friends
All participants (new and returning) must register before attending:
- Click here for DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, or Will Counties.
- Click here for suburban Cook County.
- Click here for Chicago, or anywhere else.
Contact Beth Kozak at Age Options.