New Resource! Avisery Guide to Medicare and Medicaid Coverage for Hospital, Skilled Nursing Facility and Home Supportive Services in Illinois
Avisery is pleased to announce our new reference guide, “Avisery Guide to Medicare and Medicaid Coverage for Hospital, Skilled Nursing Facility and Home Supportive Services in Illinois.” This guide is meant to be used by professionals in the community, discharge planners and other frontline staff to help beneficiaries understand hospital bills, coordinate home services, and advocate for access to covered benefits.
The guide includes:
- Clarification of the complex Medicare and Medicaid landscape in Illinois;
- Quick comparison charts for how Medicare and Medicaid cover hospital, skilled nursing facility (SNF) and home supportive services in Illinois;
- Instructions for ordering new HCBS services, home health care (HHC), transportation and other benefits;
- Tips to address problems and coverage gaps; and
- Special discussion of hospital transition issues for immigrants and beneficiaries experiencing homelessness